welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

curry and fried onions are not my friends


i think i'm in hate with my neighbours.

i'm not entirely sure which neighbours are the ones that i hate, but i hate them just the same.  for a good portion of the day there has been this gawdawful smell of curry and onions.  all morning long.  and i can't comprehend why anyone would want to cook, eat or even smell those smells at 8 o'clock on a sunday morning.

think maybe i'll leave a bag of cat litter outside their door.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 08, 07:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to have neighbors that would cook something garlicy every night around 11. The walls were so thin that I could smell their food while I took a shower.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home