welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

hott tour action!


have i mentioned yet that i love my new bike? because i should. it rules. it makes me go fast for a long time. i'd probably still be riding right now were it not for the fact that i've had a bit of a sore throat for the last couple of days and i don't want to push myself too hard and make myself sick. i wouldn't actually consider myself sick as of yet. anything that can be numbed by a regular dosage of halls isn't enough to consider an illness.

it's all mind over matter though. if i keep telling myself i'm getting better and just ignore signs of illness it will pass.

have i mentioned yet that i hate my neighbours? i'd say about ever 10 to 20 minutes one of the arseholes in the apartment across the hall feels the need to slam the door. and not just a regular slam, but hard enough to shake shit that hangs on my walls. everyone else in the hallway seems to get the concept that you don't need to put overwhelming force into closing your door - it's just the arsewiping cock-monkeys across the hall.

slam.

bang.

slam.

oh great, that last one woke up my retarded cat and now he feels the need to poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home