welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Friday, January 06, 2006

a federal erection


i got a voter registration card in the mail (confirming my suspicion that the government DOES in fact know where i live - i knew i shouldn't have done my taxes). i'm debating actually voting for the first time in nearly ten years but have stumbled upon a minor roadblock - we have three main parties - the idiots, the retards and the dipshits. who do you vote for when you don't believe in your countries political structure?

perhaps one of the alternatives...
fuck these people suck. i think i should probably just end up voting communist.

5 Comments:

  • At Fri Jan 06, 11:18:00 PM, Blogger mrsmartini said…

    I'm voting marijuana party this time. And, thanks for linking me! If I ever figure out blogger html I will put links up to all my homies. At the moment, you're the lone home.

     
  • At Sun Jan 08, 06:29:00 PM, Anonymous helen said…

    You gotta vote mmat, you just gotta. Spoiling your vote as a protest at the poor choice is always an option. That's spoiling, not soiling - although that would probably work too.

     
  • At Sun Jan 08, 11:34:00 PM, Blogger mmat said…

    soiling my vote.... now THERE's and idea...

     
  • At Mon Jan 09, 12:50:00 PM, Anonymous pirategirl said…

    I've always wanted to call someone a pinko and mean it.

     
  • At Tue Jan 10, 06:18:00 AM, Anonymous helen said…

    Any bodily fluid will do the trick.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home