welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

you wanna get high?


though i've never really been a big fan of Douglas Adams, i will say that i enjoyed the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy and am also a fan of making my coworkers think very odd things...

so i thank GolfWidow for this link here - Towel Day May 25.

and though i wouldn't consider myself a big enough Adams fan to celebrate this thing for his purpose, the idea of keeping a towel on my person for a day while my coworkers try to decide wether or not it's appropriate to ask about it is priceless.

hey, i just realized that's tomorrow. guess i'd better do some laundry tonight. i want to make sure that my towel's in pristine condition.

i'll take pictures and post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home