welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

easier to get than mouse milk


i've been overly productive the last few days at the office. it seems to me that getting here insanely early in the morning when there are no other people in the office results in my doing more work than could possibly be requested of me. the downside to it all is that my caffeiene intake has had to drastically increase as a result in order to keep me in a cheerful-yet-sleep-depirved state of mind.

the major downside to coming in to the office at such an early point in the day is that somewhere around 1 pm i start getting insanely bored with working. i practically watch the seconds on the clock tick past waiting extremely impatiently to go home.

a couple of days ago i put a jar labeled "Moose Milk" on my desk.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home