welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Friday, September 29, 2006

a milestone age, back when ages used to be made of stone


so for the 2nd time in three days, there is a bag of cookies on my desk that i didn't buy.  this is always a pleasant site to see.

you see, i very often will buy cookies and leave the box/bag/package open on my desk for all to share.  people are helpless against the powers of the cookie.  they help me to get what i want whenever i need whatever that might be.

t'other day i bought a bag of cookies - Oreo Double Stuf cookies were on sale for $1.88 so i thought "why not eh?"

this bag of cookies lasted a mere 9 business hours.

so i guess through guilt, anonymous people have decided to contribute by placing their own cookie offers in my name.  the pope would be very pleased.

and today is Tracey's birthday, so go over to her blog and say hi and happy birthday.  it is a milestone birthday for her - she will be celebrating the recurrence of her 29th birthday, which would make her the same age as me now, though i don't seem to remember her being my age before this year.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 03, 10:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmmmmmmmmm. cooookieeeeessss. Because you can NEVER have too much refined sugar in your diet. Thanks for the birthday plug. Your friend martini wrote me.

     
  • At Tue Oct 03, 10:26:00 PM, Blogger pirategirl said…

    I occasionally will buy candy to share with the people at my (currently crappy soon to be over) job, and all they do is call me the devil for ruining their diets. The only time anyone shares something is around a holiday when they don't want to eat what's left of their leftover junk while sitting on their fat asses at home by themselves crying about their lack of willpower. Effing c-words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home