welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

when i wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them...


the last week or so has proven, without doubt, that i have made the right choice in deciding to move from my current residence to somewhere that does not have a douchebag as a landlord.


on thursday of last week, my landlord finally returned my phone call about getting the pipes under the kitchen sink fixed. my count is 18 calendar days to get that one addressed. is it fixed yet? no, of course not. rather than take some sort of proactive step and make some sort of effort, my douchebag landlord just gave me the name and number of the plumber the management company hires and told me i could call him to make my own arrangements.

not even 24 hours later, and on my 30th birthday no less, i discovered that my dryer ceased to function. the load of clothes left in the dryer had been sitting in there for hours, staying wet. as i didn't really feel like taking care of any of this on my birthday long weekend, i called cuntzilla first thing tuesday morning. there wouldn't have been any point in calling her on the weekend anyways. the last time she even answered the phone was more than a year ago.

so rather than do laundry this weekend, i spent a large amount of time playing Guitar Hero 2. all i have to say is if you have a console that has a version of that game, buy it. i don't think i've had more fun playing a video game ever. it's a brilliant concept - it's packed full of fun music and is designed to be incredibly interactive. certainly a must-buy for anyone who may enjoy playing video games.

oh yeah, i turned 30 last week. now i'm old fashioned.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home