welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

bamboo wednesday! part 22! not very good at the wednesday thing!


so i took the photo yesterday, but somehow forgot to post it eh?


i bought new headphones today. originally i was gonna buy skullcandy headphones, but the guy at the futureshop convinced me that buying the sony ear-goggles would be better for the music i listen to. he also saved me $15, which is good. now i can spend that $15 dollars on things like ice cream and cereal.

or maybe cereal mixed with ice cream - like maybe some Count Chocula stirred into butterscotch ripple. mmmmm...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Feb 28, 10:52:00 PM, Blogger pirategirl said…

    Mmm... Count Chocula. I feel bad eating it sometimes because he's all evil and had Captain Crunch killed.

    Last night I dreamt that you were at a party that I was at? You were leaving and had on an old school motorcycle helmet that like old men on Harleys wear and a stretchy thing covering your mouth. I guess you were riding a motorcycle to wherever you were going? You said "Bye, pirategirl," and I said "Mat? Can I actually meet you before you say goodbye?" and as I was all taking off your helmet and pulling down the cowl-thing-whatever, (I reckon it was cold out) I woke up to the Bee Gees on my radio. LAME.

     
  • At Fri Feb 29, 09:54:00 AM, Blogger mmat said…

    well, you reckoned right. it was rather cold out last night. -10 ish

    but i wasn't listening to the Bee Gees, i was listening to Judas Priest and driving a toyota.

    and the cap'n is totally gonna come back somehow - maybe in ol' ben kenobi style or something. or maybe it'll be like Bucky dressing up in Cap's clothes.

     
  • At Fri Feb 29, 09:11:00 PM, Blogger pirategirl said…

    Like one of the cap'n's kids or something? Sugarbear?

    Or will they all end up being Skrull? Except for Iron Man. And then everyone wakes up and there are no more mutants.

    Um...

    I do have my alarm clock set to the station that plays anything, but it would have been really weird if they were playing Judas Priest.

     
  • At Fri Mar 07, 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Martini said…

    You really know the best way to spend extra money.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home