welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

strange things are afoot at the Circle-K


although i have taken my bamboo picture this week, for some reason my phone does not seem to want to send me that picture. dumb phone. one of these days i'll have to get in the habit of actually bringing a proper camera to do my photo.

that being said, a change of daytime scenery may be in the works. i'm going to wait to divulge this secret completely for fear of jinxing it, but the odds are in favour that my commute may not be as long in the very near future.

the other day i made a totally awesome score at the goodwill shop. i think someone's mother went through their comic book collection and dumped it off at the goodwill, so i managed a few pretty decent scores at only 50 cents a piece. some milestone issues of Punisher, Punisher War Journal, Wolverine and Captain America to name a few. obviously, none of it's been graded but they're all in pretty damn good condition. they will be eBay'ed as soon as i get my scanner hooked up.


what?!? you haven't sponsored me for the ride for heart yet? well then click below and make sure you do that already...

Visit my sponsorship page to see my progress!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home