welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

today is random day


  • hey you - in the BMW this morning on the Gardiner expressway near Ellis Ave - i saw you picking your nose.
  • every day i hear the phone ring while i'm sitting at my desk at work, typing away at code with my headphones on.
  • every day, it is not my phone that rang.
  • i read the same page of my book 5 times last night in trying to get past page 50, but i was way too tired.
  • peanut butter sandwiches on 12 grain bread rule my school.
  • this week i've spent far too much time listening to Stephen Lynch this week.  i'm fuckin' craig - craig christ
  • there's a roll of lifesavers on my desk.  it has been there since i started working and i don't know where it came from.
  • i totally yanked the Insert key off my keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home