welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Friday, April 14, 2006

it's not supposed to be in salad form


just out of curiosity, does anyone actually enjoy egg salad? like seriously, do people actually crave this monstrosity of a human invention? does anyone smell that fart-like smell it emits and think "man, i'm hungraw"?


i overheard someone in the elevator this morning saying "i'm just gonna grab an egg salad sandwich when i get there." hopefully, this choice was made because that's all that will be available when this person gets to their destination, because seriously - cak. the thought of having to eat egg salad brings to my mind the sound that cats make when they barf up a hair tube (by the way, i refuse to call them hairballs - they are never in ball shape, always in tube form).

wharf.

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Apr 17, 03:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I COMPLETELY agree with you. Memories of trying to stop myself gagging as I tried to swallow egg sandwich out of politeness at my friend's house when I was about seven. I'm still slightly psychologically scarred. The thing is, I think mayonnaise is the devil's spunk and once it's combined with boiled eggs - for Christ's sake! - you have mankind's vilest creation. And yes, why would you ever choose to eat it? Even if it is the only option? Starve. Chew off your own leg. There is ALWAYS another option.

     
  • At Mon Apr 17, 03:24:00 PM, Blogger mmat said…

    perfectly stated.

     
  • At Mon Apr 17, 05:44:00 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said…

    Uck. Your picture sums it up nicely.

    I have to admit though (and please don't kill me) but I liked devilled eggs - just go easy on that mayo and add tons of green onions and paprika!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home