welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

today's just the perfect day


well, almost perfect anyways. it's like 15 degrees (that's like 60 degrees for americans). i think i'm gonna spend most of the day riding my bike.

cuz it rules.

the downside is i *really* need to clean my apartment. or somebody does anyways. i have this sneaking suspicion that it's gonna be me though.

and just out of curiosity, what was Kevin Smith thinking when he did Jersey Girl. this movie is terrible. well, maybe not terrible, but certainly not what i wanted to see in a Kevin Smith film. i mean, i supposed it was a little enjoyable at times, but i guess i wanted more swearing and stupid jokes. too much sentiment if you ask me.

but now that my coffee mug is empty it must be time to ride my bike.

1 Comments:

  • At Sun May 07, 03:31:00 PM, Blogger golfwidow said…

    Marriage and fatherhood happened to Kevin Smith. I'm not saying he's mellowed completely but he's definitely got his uxorious on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home