welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

sweat of my balls


sorry, that's a bit of a dégoutant title there, but i figure that with the recent finish of the World Cup and the continuing Tour de France that i needed a more gooder title for my bike trip.

tomorrow i start the 250 km trip.  just me, my backpack full of food, and my bike for 2 days.

so this site will be temporarily free from updates for the next 5 days until i get back into the city.  at which point it will be back to the corporate hell as usual.

in the meantime - check out my links over on the side of the page.  start at Studioloo and work your way down to Ninjas are Sweet.

and wish me luck while i'm out there sweating and eating peanut butter sandwiches.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home