welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

6 in the mornin' cops at my door


it's really amazing how much work you can get done in an hour when you get there before everyone else.  it's almost kind of pleasant - no distractions, nobody coming up beside you and saying "quick question..." and then following that statement up with a question that may be quick, but requires an answer that's not necessarily quick.  i've made it through almost my entire checklist of things to do this morning inside the first hour.

and i have to give enormous praise to Jen at When Ducks Attack for finding Andre's online NES Emulator .  Seems to me the only thing it's missing is Baseball Stars, but it has Double Dragon, Dr. Mario and Punch Out.  many good happy times playing those games.  i can remember playing Double Dragon for hours (and will now have to try to avoid playing it for hours rather than working).

still nobody signing up for the Untastic Music Swap yet, so get signing up already.  i'm getting anxious to make some swaps.

but then again, i still haven't created the FAQ list yet, so i s'pose i can't be too pushy aboot things.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Jun 29, 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Jerry Bowley said…

    You get those FAQs together and I'll be in the Caribbean until the 11th. I'll email you when I get back.

    (I have such a rough life, don't I?)

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home