welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

there's a fly in the office


shaved my head last night eh (thank you cinderella).

not clean-bald or anything, just real short-like. same length i keep my el-vez sideburns. it's amazing just how little shampoo you require when your hair is less than a half-inch long. just a couple of drops pretty much. and it's SO much easier to maintain. forget being burdened with the idea of combing my hair - not necessary. brush? only need one for my teeth. crank the windows down - the wind ain't messin' up my do today.

i've just discovered that the magical coffee machine at work has a new magical flavour. you see, most of the flavours and types of coffee have a little strength scale at the bottom of the label (this measures how strong the coffee is). most of the flavours they have rank at a 3 or 4 out of five. normally i drink either the columbian which ranks at a 5 or the espresso roast (also a 5). this week the new, wonderful Intense Dark Roast has been introduced to our coffee loving corporation. the strength: 7. they've expanded their rating scale for this one specific type and finally acknowledged the need for a coffee with more caffeine and flavour than the brand my grandmother brews. now, it's no Starbucks Dark Roast but it does the job quite well. even tastes good black where most of the coffees they provide us with do not.

somebody at my office left a city of Toronto cycling map on my desk yesterday, which pretty much rules. i've discovered that with the exception of about 500 meters (about 550 yards for americans), there are bike paths for almost the entire 33 km between my home and my office.

i'm gonna leave the door open to sign-ups for the Untastic Music Swap until friday at this week for anyone who wants to take part in the inagural music trade. you'll still be able to sign up after that point, but next week will be burnination of the first batch of cds. join, or be a wimp with lame, stale music to listen to for the next 30 days.


Sponsor me for the Terry Fox Run and help me reach my goal of $1000 for cancer research!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home