welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

this is a gang, and i'm in it


so i've been without a cell phone for about 10 days so far.  it's kind of bizarre just how dependant i've become on these little inconevenient pieces of technology.  you wouldn't think that i somehow spent the first 22 years of my life without one.  it's not that i make a lot of calls on my cell phone or anything, but the fact that i'm missing that connection to the rest of the world.  even though i have a brand new car (Toyota Yaris RULEZ), the thought of the car breaking down and leaving me stranded on the side of the highway without a means of communication still crosses into my mind.

the good thing is that *in theory* my new phone should arrive today or tomorrow.  of course, this was after some angry customer phone calls to my cell provider resulting in a couple of free months of service and a free phone.

speaking of which, the fresh-baked cookies i got at the grocery store the other day rule.  i loves me some cookies.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home