welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

screw the rain and the people who love crashing their cars in it


here's a bizarre little addition to this morning's statistics: this morning in my car it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get to work, making my average speed roughly 23 km/h. this means that if i was was in better shape that i probably could have rode my bike to work faster today than i could have driven.

and since work is dreadfully slow today (just like the drive to work), here are some fun things to do on the inanet:
** edit - i just noticed that the second link didn't work properly, so it's been fixed

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 03, 11:33:00 AM, Blogger Jerry Bowley said…

    I zoomed in nice and close on Area 51 and saw some guy writing my name and address on a piece of paper. Then he handed it to a soldier-looking dude who jumped in a Blackhawk helicopter with a bunch of other soldier-looking dudes and they took off.

    Is this a bad thing, do you think?

     
  • At Tue Oct 03, 09:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eerie. I saw the same thing. Dudes looked a little like Josh Hartnett and Ewen Bremner. Dunno, maybe they're getting my dry-cleaning?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home