welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Monday, January 08, 2007

more geek phone shit


so i've decided that i'd call Fido to have my v3 RAZR replaced. after roughly 10 days of terrible battery life, i figured i'd raise my voice rather than live with a crappy product.

how terrible is the battery life? well, over 10 days i've logged roughly 4 hrs of call time. my Nokia 6030 would have had to be charged once, and that phone was free. this phone has been charged 4 times now. certainly not the 7 hrs of talk time and 12 days of standby promised by Motorola and Fido.

i figure if the next one i get is a dud too, i'll probably pay out the $200 to cancel my contract and tell them to stick it up their hole. this will not be the first time that i've had problems with them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 10, 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Martini said…

    Sorry to hear about the phone suckage. I know the frustration. I've had a few problems with my cellphone in the past, but it was not phone related. It was Fido's inability to bill me properly. (They kept adding extra charges to my bill for bullshit services.)

    For example, they sent me Fido promotional text messages like "Fido now offers this service. Don't forget to tell your friends and family!" Then charged me for each of those text messages they sent me. All this, despite the fact that I didn't have text messaging enabled on my phone.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home