welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

well, what can you do eh?


last night i totally screwed up and forgot to go to work. well, it's no so much that i forgot to go as much as i just messed up my schedule and didn't go in. and the really crummy thing is that on wednesday when i did work - i wasn't supposed to. what was i thinking?

i think i hate canada customs. it seems like every time i get a package, they feel the need to destroy... errr i mean open the package, then CHARGE me money for having opened it. why should i have to pay for them being retarded? maybe they just really wanted to see my new shirts or something. dirty bastards.

but at least i have my t-shirts. they say obnoxious things on them. i will wear them to work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Apr 01, 10:40:00 PM, Blogger Bren Kirk said…

    The next time I send you a CD I'm going to wrap it up in paper and then glue packing peanuts to it, and then fill a giant box with packing peanuts with the camoflaged CD at the bottom, and then customs will be PISSED when they open up a box of nothing but packing peanuts. I'm even going to put "contents: foam peanuts" on the customs postal form.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home