welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Generally you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance


the secret happenings i mentioned before are all going as planned. wish me luck.

i also mentioned before that i was becoming a big fan of the Epiphone Prophecy line of guitars, but i'm starting to think now that i'm liking the Ibanez Jet King a little bit more. it kind of has that pawn-shop guitar look to it, but still has a good sound. it's also less expensive than the epiphone, but still made largely from the same materials. oh decisions decisions. i suppose i don't have to jump on that too quickly. i still have my 2 other guitars to choose from so i don't really need to fuss too much about it.

oh yeah, and don't forget to sponsor me for the Ride for Heart by clicking below if you already haven't. charity is totally awesome, and you'll be awesomer for sponsoring me eh.


what?!? you haven't sponsored me for the ride for heart yet? well then click below and make sure you do that already...


Visit my sponsorship page to see my progress!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home