welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Monday, January 21, 2008

if i could have my way


if i could have my way, my boss would skip work every day. things are so much more pleasant when he's not here.

part of this frame of thought comes from the fact that a) he is the CEO of the company and b) he sits less than 3 meters (10 feet or so) away from me.

but a wonderful thing i just discovered is that he is NOT in the office this week. if i worked for anyone else, i would probably not take advantage of it as i will. this week though, i shall come in later than usual and leave earlier than usual because i hate commuting and my boss and there's nothing he can do about it.

wait, maybe i shouldn't be telling the whole world about this while i'm in the middle of a job search.

wait, maybe i shouldn't be telling the world i'm in the middle of a job search. hey boss, if you're reading this - i'm NOT actually looking for work.

and if you're not reading this boss, then i am - and anyone who may be hiring SQL database people in the mississauga area should contact me eh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home