welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the magic number is seventeen


although i still can't say what's magic about the number 17 today, but if things go as i expect them to today, the magic number will become 16 tomorrow and i'll be able to give the reason why.

but then again, if anyone already knew my opinion of the office (where i work, not the TV show), i think that the answer is probably quite clear.

here's another hint: i handed in my resignation at job number 2 last night. pretty soon 70 hour work weeks will be left to those who actually want to work them and not to me. i'll have time to play my guitar and ride my bike and write things here other than just photos of my bamboo. having a full weekend off has become such a novelty for me. i miss the days when i could have two consecutive days off without having to plan it for at least 4 weeks.


what?!? you haven't sponsored me for the ride for heart yet? well then click below and make sure you do that already...

Visit my sponsorship page to see my progress!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home