welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

total brutal


after over five months of waiting, my job actually seems to have purpose now. for the last four or five consecutive business days i have been getting assignments left, right and center for some of the most boring and stupid reports anyone could possibly imagine.



don't believe me? imagine a corporation saying "I'd like to know how much we've spent on Ford transmission repairs over the last six and a half years" and being serious, and that being your job.



but on a lighter note, i've got tuxedo pictures. first though, me looking concerned with headphones sticking out of my ears:



and me with a clean shave and nice looking duds:


almost doesn't look like the same person eh?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home