welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

a day of discovery


today i discovered...
  • that eating crunchy food with your headphones on makes the crunching noise REALLY loud in your head
  • that you can only do so much to finish the tasks you're working on when other people haven't done the work you need them to do
  • that many people will buy a pre-made pie from the grocery store, heat it in the oven and claim they "baked a pie"
  • that people will choke down this awful pie and praise the person who "baked" it as an amazing chef

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Feb 15, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger golfwidow said…

    I'm still trying to suss what's wrong with saying, "Bought a nice pie, shall I heat a piece for you?" So far no one has ever said "No" to me on the basis of the fact that I didn't bake it myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home