welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

how bad to i suck?


well, i suck pretty bad.  despite numerous reminders from various family members, reminder emails to myself and a note in my Gmail calendar - i completely forgot to call my brother on his birthday.

until 6am this morning when i sat at my desk and said "SHIT" quite loudly.

i'm pretty sure i did this last year too.  heck, it seems to me that i do this to most of my family members.  i think if everyone could just shift their respective birthdays just one day ahead that would sort out all of my problems.  i've had a bad case of the stupids this week.  i'm gonna blame it on the heat.

3 Comments:

  • At Thu Jun 01, 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Jerry Bowley said…

    I'll do ya one better...

    I have 6 siblings who all live in the same city as me, and I don't have a grudge with any of them. But... There are 2 that I haven't seen or spoken to in about 3 years, and at least one who's birthday I don't even know.

    You don't suck that bad!

     
  • At Fri Jun 02, 09:12:00 AM, Blogger Blogger21 said…

    That sucks. I usually don't have that problem, but then my dad and both my sisters all have bdays in May. So just remember that May is as expensive as Xmas and I'll have plenty of time to plan gifts etc.

    Of course, I have no idea how old anyone is! The whole time that my youngest sister was 13 I thought she was 12/14 and then when she had another birthday I finally realised I was wrong.

     
  • At Sat Jul 22, 08:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home