welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Monday, November 20, 2006

my dilemma


here's a minor predicament that hopefully can be solved. this week in the office my workload is pretty much at an all time low. there's a new application release coming next week which means this week all of my work is in testing. aside from a few minor bug fixes, i don't actually foresee myself having anything to do work-wise. since i still have to come in for the full day regardless, which of the following makes more sense:

a.) get up really early so i can come in for an early morning shift so that i can leave early
... or ...
b.) come in for a late shift so that i can sleep in

it's kind of an odd situation to be in. i know that most people in the office opt to sleep in when there's no work, but it would be nice to have the afternoon to play my new video game (which is completely awesome by the way. i love that you can play as Venom).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 21, 09:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    go in early. much more fun to work when no one is around. sleeping in the afternoon is better. ask any cat.

     
  • At Wed Nov 22, 06:51:00 AM, Blogger Vengelyne said…

    I'd opt for sleeping in late. People here will stare and talk if you leave early even if you came in bloody early for work...

    If you sleep in late, that means you get to play video games till a much later hour at night. I do that, but I still wake up early. =P That's why video games are pure evil that zombify me every morning for work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home