welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

possibly the best site ever


i have come across the best ever - though i can't take full credit for having found it.

http://nintendo8.com/

clicking the above link will allow you to play pretty much any nintendo game ever done. and i don't mean those crazy new games, i mean the old-school NES. they're all there - Super Mario, Double Dragon, even Adventure Island and Skate or Die 2.

click. play. enjoy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Mon Apr 09, 11:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great, now I'll NEVER get out of the house!!!

     
  • At Fri Apr 13, 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Martini said…

    I'm going to get fired. Although, since my NES is sitting in my den, already plugged in, I could just go home and play too. However, I don't have every game ever made, which kinda sucks.

     
  • At Tue Apr 17, 02:50:00 PM, Blogger Martini said…

    A little off-topic, I know, but what kind of bicyclette do you have?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home