welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Friday, May 02, 2008

a busy couple of weeks ahead


but really, does it matter if the next two weeks are busy if i only have 2 more weeks with 2 jobs?

the answer is no. i wish i could start my new job now, then it wouldn't have taken me an hour to get to work this morning. no, i could have ridden my bike for 15 minutes to get there and stopped for a coffee at the Tim Horton's across the street.

Iron Man is now out in theatres, and although I wasn't happy with the stance that he took in the comic books when it came to the Civil War, someone had to be the bad guy.


what?!? you haven't sponsored me for the ride for heart yet? well then click below and make sure you do that already...


Visit my sponsorship page to see my progress!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home