welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

someone needs to change the oil in my car


how is it that with only one job i can still manage to be busy all the time?

the cool thing is that my new job is ridiculously close to home, the crappy thing is that i'm expected to stay until 5. every day. how bad does that suck. after eight years of making my own rules and hours, i work for a company that has strict policies about hours and shit. they even say that we're not supposed to use the internet or messenger at work (although i did just install GoogleTalk - fuck'em).

another crappy thing about starting a new job is that i can't take any vacation time until i finish my "probationary period". how lame is that? i mean seriously, if you're going to go to the extent of paying someone to do what i do, i think you should trust them with vacation time. pricks. i technically don't even get sick days until i've been there for at least 90 days. ah well, guess that's a standard for changing jobs.

i think i'll have a butter tart.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Jun 21, 08:33:00 AM, Blogger pirategirl said…

    Butter tart looked like butter fart and I was confused.

    About sewing: I got a sewing machine for my birthday and have been on a roll.

     
  • At Mon Jun 23, 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Martini said…

    I think it's absurd that a company can tell you that you're not "allowed" to be sick. Nazis.

    Smear the butter tart all over your phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home