welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

should you choose to sleep late


should you choose to sleep late and you have dogs, this could happen to you...

this is all that remains of the thirty dollars that was in my pocket yesterday. i'm not sure how the dogs managed to pick my pocket, perhaps it fell out of my pocket while i was sitting on the couch last night, but there it is - my thirty dollars.

i suppose i could follow them around with a plastic baggy for the rest of the day to wait for the rest of it, but that would be kind of gross. maybe i'll have to just accept my losses and learn from this - never trust a dog with your money.



what?!? you haven't sponsored me for the ride for heart yet? well then click below and make sure you do that already...




Visit my sponsorship page to see my progress!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home