welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

i'm a pimped out jedi knight - Obi-Wan meets Dolemite


so i've done my taxes. well, at least i've filled out the forms. i haven't actually submitted them. they're quite overdue (i'm doing last year's tax return as well).

the big problem is that i owe money. lots and lots of money. i'm guessing my employer was a little... ummmm... retarded i believe is the politically correct phrase i'm looking for. not nearly enough tax money deducted over the last two years and now i've got to pay it all back. no new bike for mmat, at least not for a while.

so i urge anyone who hasn't already, please buy a shirt ** text removed **. if you dig blaphemy (and i know you do), click on the picture and buy that shirt.

but enough aboot pimping out site to make money. now on to commuting. is anyone else aware of how irritating BMW drivers can be first thing in the morning? it's like somewhere in the back of their mind they think that because they spent more money on their car than i did, that they can somehow try to drive over and/or through my car.

while on their cell phones

and give me the finger for driving cautiously.

fuckers.

6 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 28, 10:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Complete fuckers. I support careful drivers.

    Sorry about the bike situation. I have yet to pay 2003 taxes and file 2004, while 2005 is looming. Considering going on the run but it seems like an awful lot of effort.

     
  • At Tue Mar 28, 10:04:00 AM, Blogger mmat said…

    i hear that. the down side is that it's a federal offence to not file a return or to cheat on your taxes. i'm pretty sure that the penalties for that are bigger than if i was dealing drugs. that's how Al Capone got taken down - tax evasion.

     
  • At Tue Mar 28, 06:26:00 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    I love TshirtHell! I wish they had the one
    FRONT: "Jesus loves you"
    BACK: "He's just not IN love with you!"

    I actually wrote them and asked if they had it in the storage room somewhere!
    I gotta' find it. I've googled it with no luck. If it's not on google I guess it doesn't exist!
    Peace.................

     
  • At Wed Mar 29, 07:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uh-oh, a new helen on the block. Well, you be blue helen and I'll carry on being black anonymous helen. Maybe one of these days I'll get me an identity and if so I'll let y'all know. Meanwhile, it's just me and all the criminals out here on the edges of society...

     
  • At Wed Mar 29, 09:01:00 AM, Blogger mmat said…

    awesome. soon i will have a cult following of helens and be able to carry out my own "Thirty Helens Agree" type sketches a la Kids in the Hall

     
  • At Wed Mar 29, 01:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahaha
    Must check out these Kids in the Hall you like so much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home