welfare bum

Successfully missing the point since 1977.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

i saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes


today i made a startling discovery: if you clean out your car regularly, it will be easier to find lost items inside of it.

a couple of days ago i lost my house keys, and have had to have some loaned to me by a kind-hearted soul. i did a quick check in the car and on my desk at home - no luck. i figured if they weren't in those two places, the only other place they could be would be on my desk at work.

today i discovered that fact to be untrue. i was completely puzzled. stumped as it were. "where the hell could they be?" i wondered quietly to myself so as to not alert my coworkers to my paranoid schizophrenia.

back to the car i trekked, this time for a more thorough search. under the seats, beyond the gum wrappers and behind the scarf - there they were mixed among the grains of rice.

i can now go home.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home